- The purpose of a mastermind group is to bring together likeminded people who are dedicated and motivated to making effective and lasting changes to their lives in a collective group.
- The mastermind meets 90 minutes a week, once a week for 6 weeks, as we study the book “Becoming a Person of Influence” by John C. Maxwell.
- The meetings are confidential and run professionally with a curriculum, and complete respect for each participant’s privacy. A complete respect for each participant’s time is exercised as well.
- There is a level of commitment on my part to deliver the best material to you in the allotted time with the utmost standards of professionalism, as well as a level of commitment on your part to come to each meeting on time, prepared and with a positive attitude.
- As we move through each lesson as a group, we will bring together our ideas and opinions that will help shape and mold our understanding of the material in a way that is far superior to simply reading a book on your own. We will be combining all of our minds to becoming a mastermind.
- Your expectation of the 6-week study will be to increase your awareness and understanding on how to evolve into an effective leader – raising the leadership lid to a new level.
Calling all Business Owners and Team Leaders
I’m in the process of putting a Mastermind Group together, and would love to have you be a part of this program.
- Tuesdays, September 1st through October 6th, 2015
- Salon Concrete, 123 Broad St., Red Bank, NJ
- Price: $50pp
- Light Snacks & Refreshments Provided
- ONLY 10 Seats Available!